Porsche Cayman 2009-2011 (987 Body) No Drill Front License Plate Mount
- Easy 5 second on, 5 second off installation
- Mounts plate in the middle (much nicer than offset 'tow hook' plate mounts)
- Compatible with aftermarket license plate frames and plate covers
- Does not interfere with front park distance sensors
- Great for car shows or track sessions when you want to quickly remove your front plate
- Strong formed plate support accepts USA and Rest of World (ROW) license plates; a truly global solution
- Complies with all International front license plate mounting and display regulations
- Rest of World (ROW) plate mounting surface: 8 inches (20 cm) wide x 3 inches (7.6 cm) tall. Fits number plates this size or larger
- High speed tested for safety and security
- Black powder coating offers clean OEM look and long lasting finish
- Unit is shipped pre-assembled with all hardware and is ready to mount out of the box.
- Designed and Manufactured in North America
- Pre-assembled license plate mount
- Complete photographic installation instructions
All 2009-2011 Porsche Cayman (987 body) variations*
(Includes Cayman, Cayman S, Cayman R)
*Does not fit 2009-2011 Boxster
Don’t see your model of car? We may still have a fitment! Please send a photo of the front of your vehicle (no generic photos from the internet please; this way we can be sure) to firstname.lastname@example.org and our office will email you back quickly with an answer.
Spare/Replacement Parts can be found here.
$9.99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING*
On Continental USA orders
*Oversized items subject to higher shipping rates.
We do not ship to PO boxes / APO
Calculated by product weight & destination at checkout*
*International shipping policies are outlined in the 'policies' section of the website below.
We do not ship to PO boxes / APO.
Brexit Exemption for UK Residents
Packages sent to individuals (not businesses) in the United Kingdom INCLUDE all brokerage, duties, and VAT. The price you see at checkout (in USD) is the final price delivered to your door when the destination address is within the United Kingdom.