1948 - Present: Ferrari License Plate Mount (for wire-mesh grille)
- NO-DRILL, NO-HOLES, NO-ADHESIVES OR TAPES
- Easy 5 second on, 5 second off installation
- Fully tunable design allows for adjustment of license plate angle and distance forwards / backwards
- Great for car shows or track sessions when you want to quickly remove your front plate
- Soft closed cell foam on all contact surfaces protects grille
- Strong formed plate support accepts USA and Rest of World (ROW) license plates; a truly global solution
- Rest of World (ROW) plate mounting surface: 8 inches (20 cm) wide x 3 inches (7.6 cm) tall. Fits number plates this size or larger
- Black powder coating offers clean OEM look and long lasting finish
- Spring loaded mounting mechanism is hidden giving a discrete installation
- Unit is shipped pre-assembled with all hardware and is ready to mount out of the box
- Pre-assembled license plate mount with installation tool
- Complete photographic installation instructions
All Ferrari models fitted with wire mesh front grille including:
- F12 TDF
- 599 GTO
- Monza SP1 & SP2
- Vehicles upgraded to wire mesh or 'Challenge' front grilles
if your Ferrari does not appear in the application list above, check the Ferrari vehicle specific applications as there may be a bespoke design for your model currently offered
Don’t see your model of car? We may still have a fitment! Please send a photo of the front of your vehicle (no generic photos from the internet please; this way we can be sure) to firstname.lastname@example.org and our office will email you back quickly with an answer.
$9.99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING*
On Continental USA orders
*Oversized items subject to higher shipping rates.
We do not ship to PO boxes / APO
Calculated by product weight & destination at checkout*
*International shipping policies are outlined in the 'policies' section of the website below.
We do not ship to PO boxes / APO.
Brexit Exemption for UK Residents
Packages sent to individuals (not businesses) in the United Kingdom INCLUDE all brokerage, duties, and VAT. The price you see at checkout (in USD) is the final price delivered to your door when the destination address is within the United Kingdom.