Ferrari Roma No Drill License Plate Mount
- NO-DRILL, NO-HOLES, NO-ADHESIVES OR TAPES
- Dedicated design engineered for the Ferrari Roma. Not a generic one size fits all design
- Easy 5 second on, 5 second off installation
- High speed tested to not interfere with engine cooling or vehicle aerodynamics
- Great for car shows or track sessions when you want to quickly remove your front plate
- Soft foam on contact surfaces protects bumper
- Strong formed plate support accepts USA and Rest of World (ROW) license plates; a truly global solution
- Mount complies with all international mounting and display regulations for front license plates.
- Rest of World (ROW) plate mounting surface: 8 inches (20 cm) wide x 3 inches (7.6 cm) tall. Fits number plates this size or larger
- Black powder coating offers clean OEM look and long lasting finish
- Spring loaded mounting mechanism is hidden giving a discrete installation
- Low profile design doubles as audible bumper protector signaling impending scrapes before they happen
- Does not interfere with with front parking sensors, cameras, or adaptive cruise control system
- Unit is shipped pre-assembled with all hardware and is ready to mount out of the box
- Pre-assembled license plate mount
- Complete photographic installation instructions
- All 2020-2024 Ferrari Roma Models (including Spider)
Don’t see your model of car? We may still have a fitment! Please send a photo of the front of your vehicle (no generic photos from the internet please; this way we can be sure) to firstname.lastname@example.org and our office will email you back quickly with an answer
$9.99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING*
On Continental USA orders
*Oversized items subject to higher shipping rates.
We do not ship to PO boxes / APO
Calculated by product weight & destination at checkout*
*International shipping policies are outlined in the 'policies' section of the website below.
We do not ship to PO boxes / APO.
Brexit Exemption for UK Residents
Packages sent to individuals (not businesses) in the United Kingdom INCLUDE all brokerage, duties, and VAT. The price you see at checkout (in USD) is the final price delivered to your door when the destination address is within the United Kingdom.